Friday, 26 September 2014

19th September 2014 - Presents!

Paul was up at silly o'clock this morning. I didn't sleep well and whilst I could have got out of bed nice and early and got to work to get loads of things done...I stayed in bed and dozed until I couldn't justify dozing any longer! I had the best intentions...but they didn't seem to come off!

I got to work and had a mental day once more. Sadly this one didn't seem to go very quickly at all!

It's our last day with work experience. I'm a bit sad about it as she has been useful and has (apparently) found it very interesting and has learnt quite a lot! I hope she has got something out of it and hasn't been put off the legal profession for good!

The only good thing that came out of today was that we got a brand spanking new Franking Machine! Our old one has been nothing but a pain in my ass for years but I was even able to give it a kick before it left.

The technician guy was a bit creepy and a little bit of an old flirt, but I suffered through it and got my beautiful new machine!


It may not be exciting for you but it is for me! Look how clean and new it is! It works perfectly as well! :) :) :)

After work I came home and treated myself to a nice long relaxing bath...only to discover later that Paul had been calling me and was concerned when I didn't reply or pick up. Oops.

We had a relaxing evening, sharing a bottle of wine, in front of the tv. I fell asleep. Paul started watching a film with The Rock in it. I have no recollection of this. I was sleeping. Where I stayed when Paul went to bed.

Yeah.

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

1 comment:

  1. what is it with tech guys?? we had one like that too..

    fortunately with tech going so mainstream there are more and more people getting in the field..

    ReplyDelete