Sunday, 28 September 2014

21st September 2014 - Day of Cute

I had another lazy morning because I could. Barney approved of this.

He also loves it when Daddy gets up nice and early to make tea. He gets extra tickles then!



He sure does love his Daddy. I don't get this reaction from him!

Paul got dressed and went for a nice long run with Iwan and Ben. I did a few chores around the house and casually observed just how much Barney loves his Daddy.



He curled up and went to sleep on Paul's shorts. He was purring his little head off for a while. Barney doesn't often purr so that's just how content he was, snuggled up to Paul's shorts!

Maia, on the other hand, was curled up next door in the spare room. I had the Dri-buddy going in there, drying the washing, so it was nice and warm.


Tiny little babba!

I got some chores done while waiting for Paul. Maia didn't want to keep me company.


It's hard being a Maia! I love cat yawning pictures! She just looks so happy, doesn't she? Iccle kitty toothypegs!


She is not impressed with the flash constantly going off in her face. Beautiful girl.

Back to Barney. I tried to measure him. He curled up smaller so I couldn't get an accurate read!


He was so offended, he curled up underneath my laptop table. He then commenced more cute.





Paul came back from his run and we chilled for a while and Barney loved on his Daddy some more! He REALLY loves his Daddy!



He even put his paw on Paul's heart! AW! So cute to watch. I'm only a tiny bit jealous he doesn't love me as much!

I did some washing up and Paul watched sports. The sports weren't going so well, so afterwards we headed to the pub for a couple of drinks in the sunshine. We started looking at houses to buy as I want a bigger pad. We found some quite nice ones at not bad prices...but still more than we can afford right now. Oh well. It's nice to dream.

We came home, had some pasta for dinner and watched TV. NEW DOWNTON! WHOOP!

Sadly, it didn't finish until 10:30pm which is quite late for me on a Sunday night. Yeah, I'm old. Deal with it!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

1 comment: