Tuesday, 30 September 2014

23rd September 2014 - There are 2 4:30's in a day?!

The alarm went off at 4:30am. Yeah. That's a real time. Not sure I approve of it being appropriate wake up time!

Paul had to get up and shower. I tried to sleep through all his getting ready but it was really difficult.

He left at 5:30am. I could have got up and gone to the gym but we all know I'm far too weak to even think about doing that! Instead I tried to get more sleep and failed miserably.

I somehow got myself into work and made it through a really busy day. Luckily for me, the day went really quickly! I guess that's the joy of being busy!

After work I came home. I REALLY wanted to sit around and do nothing, but I thought I should probably get the ironing done. I thought there was loads but there really wasn't! This made me happy!

I also treated myself to my new favourite soft drink!


I love this. I know soft drinks are bad for you but everything in moderation - I like it!

Once ironing was done, I had dinner of the meat from yesterday's tagine. It was getting late and I didn't fancy cooking rice, plus the sauce was quite rich - just eating the meat was my compromise!

I then went to bed, after speaking with Paul, and watched a couple of old episodes of Veronica Mars.

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment