Thursday, 4 September 2014

28th August 2014 - Donde Esta La Biblioteca?

An early start this morning but not for the gym. Paul had to go to Manchester. I didn't want to be awake at silly o'clock but I didn't really have much choice in the matter!

Mental day at the office. I was on the ball and got loads done but my throat was mashed by the end of all the calls I had made. Got about half way through the pile of clients whom I needed to contact so had to save the rest for tomorrow.

Which meant that I didn't want to do ANYTHING at all this evening! Just vegetate!

Paul had been in Leeds in the afternoon so didn't get back until about 6:30pm, so I had been vegetating on the sofa for about an hour before he got back! I had thrown the ball around for Barney for a bit, until Barn decided he was too tired to keep playing! Think thin, Barney! It's weigh-in at Fat Club on Saturday!

We had the rest of our usual Spanish Chicken for tea. It was good. Can never eat all the sweet potato though.


It's a mucky meal as well. Luckily that dish cleans well! All that chicken/chorizo fat is better in there than in me!

I also had discovered that Season 1 of Community was on Amazon Prime streaming (what was LoveFilm) so trawled through a few of those episodes! It's been ages since we watched them!


Ah, this rap. We love it!

We then went to bed, all set for a productive Friday. Hopefully!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment