Wednesday, 10 September 2014

3rd September 2014 - Positive Mental Attitude

I refuse to let today be as lousy as yesterday. It can't happen. I will not allow it.

So I got my game face on, put on my smart work dress and gave myself a pep talk. I didn't think the pep talk was enough, so I went for my secret weapon...


Bit of red lippy really goes a long way.

I walked to work with my head held high and determined not to let anything get to me today.

My resolve waivered a little around 11am but then when the opportunity arose I got a few things off my chest. Then things were a lot better. Not perfect, but better. I'll take better!

After work I came home and chilled a little. It needed doing. It's been a tough couple of days.

Paul got home and made fake Nand0s, which was good!


 Maia also decided to make a box fort and act like a kitten! YAY! I like it when Maia's feeling playful!




She was rolling around inside the boxes purring her head off! Too cute! We REALLY need to get rid of the boxes but when both cats love them so much it's really difficult!

Then, to bed. Needs must. Early start tomorrow!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment