Thursday, 23 October 2014

16th October 2014 - More of the same!

Didn't have the best sleep, which I never seem to do when Paul is away. Barney decided that licking the base of the fabric-covered bed seemed like a rather fabulous idea at silly o'clock. Not the best way to get Mamma's attention, pal. I put a pillow over my ears and got a few more minutes sleep!

I had a little FaceTime with Paul, who was rushing to get all his stuff packed and get to the office for his day in Kent. I procrastinated a little then headed to work myself.

Blah blah, work, blah blah. I was a long day and I was super fed up by the end of it.

When I got home, I followed Paul's progress back up north via an app that Apple gave us! Thanks for that! I do like to be able to stalk my husband while he's away!

Then it was time for my usual Thursday night ritual of finishing the ironing I got bored doing on Tuesday night!


It didn't take long but then I was a loose end! I potted around a little and entertained the kitties, had a bit of a sing song with myself but then got bored. Maia was bored. Barney was bored.


Barney decided to steal my dressing gown. He looks better in it than me!

I chilled until Paul got home when we decided to watch the rest of the ep of Shield that Chris and I didn't get around to finishing last night!

After that, I nodded off!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment