Friday, 3 October 2014

26th September 2014 - Fancy!

Another lousy nights' sleep. I don't think I've had a good night's sleep for a while. Ah well. Nearly weekend!

I headed to work, preparing to have a productive day. Instead, I was overwhelmed by spreadsheets until just after lunch. Really not helpful to me at all. I hate Excel!

We got quite a lot done but not as much as I would have liked. A wasn't too bad about it though, but he did keep bringing me loads of work which makes me even further behind than we already are.

The end of the day brought fun times though. It's T's birthday on Monday and her husband is away on an all expenses paid trip to Miami. So we thought we'd spoil her!




Yum!

Fancy Fizz Friday was a success! It was enjoyed by all! Strawberries in Prosecco is a delicious treat that I highly recommend!

When I got home, the party didn't stop! Well, for about 2 hours it did, as I had to wait for Paul to get home. Then I brought Paul under my wing!



MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

After a couple of these, some pizza and Strictly on the tv, followed by X Factor, it was time for me to go to bed. I was exhausted.

I left Paul listening to music and retired.

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment