Tuesday, 14 October 2014

7th October 2014 - Always believe in your soul!

Another early morning for Paul. He had to be up and out the house to go and pick up his boss to go to a number of meetings. I got up too, but just pottered around for a bit before heading to work myself.

Another yawnsome day in the office. Busy, as it always is these days, but nothing at all interesting to talk about. Seriously, I have nothing when it comes to today in the office!

When I got home I decided to do some ironing. So I did! I listened to my audio book as it did it and the time flew! Paul was late getting back again as he had to drop his boss at the train station...in Crewe...so he didn't get back until after 8pm. So we had a quick dinner and watched Castle. 

During Castle, Paul remembered that he bought pudding, so we had a special treat!



Millionaire's Cheesecake. Complete with gold bullion on the top! It was sweet and very nice too. Still not my favourite Guy cheesecake pot thing but we can't find the one I like best anywhere!

After Castle we chilled out a little more then headed to bed.

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment