Tuesday, 18 November 2014

11th November 2014 - Random Gifts

It's Armistice Day here in the UK.


Two minutes' silence in the office is never an easy thing to do. It's very tense that the phone might ring. Can I ignore it? The silence is still broken all the same!

Anyway, we did get up and go to the gym this morning, which was good of us. It was only there that I realised my iPod had run out of battery so I didn't have my book to listen to as I put all that effort in to my work out and gave myself my usual tomato face. Grr.

Work was dull and uneventful. Busy, as ever, plus given even more work that needed to be done before the end of the week! I already had loads!

I did have a parcel on my doormat when I got into the house. I had no idea what it was as I wasn't expecting anything!

This really was a surprise!


10 books of postcards featuring a grumpy looking cat that had been dressed up in various outfits! I had forgotten I had entered to 'win' these!

So...anyone want a postcard?!

I ironed for the rest of the evening, then had dinner with Paul. Usual Tuesday night shenanigans there then!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

1 comment: