Thursday, 20 November 2014

13th November 2014 - Another mental day!

Due to Paul getting home very late last night, we didn't go to the gym this morning. To be honest, a good sleep was what we needed. Sadly neither of us got that, but we got on with our days none the less!

Sadly today was another crazy day as well. Loads more work came in to the same extent that I needed to bring work home AGAIN to do.

Paul was out again, so I was able to get some of the work done. I also had leftovers for dinner from Tuesday night! It was a ginger beef casserole that Paul had made in the slow cooker and it was very nice too!


With root veg mash and greens, of course!

Paul was nowhere near as late as I thought he was going to be, so I had to be anti-social whilst doing my work. He came to join me for a while and I started getting tired fairly soon so got as much done as I could, then went to sleep!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment