Wednesday, 26 November 2014

19th November 2014 - Not quite as planned

So today, Paul and I were supposed to have a lovely lazy day together.

Sadly that didn't happen. He basically got called into work at the last minute.

So while he was working, it was unfair for me to laze around in bed doing nothing. So I got up to do some stuff too!

I cleaned out the under-shelf unit in my living room, which was a bit gross to be honest. I scrubbed the skirting boards with a toothbrush. I scrubbed the floors. I dusted the shelves. I washed the sofa duvet...

Yeah...

I have had this duvet cover for YEARS. Literally, for nearly 10 years. Should I be worried that it still leaks colour when I wash it?...


Or shall I presume that I spilled ribena and red wine on it at some stage? Probably both.

Anway, nothing else really happened today. No #Whedonsday this evening as Chris needed some quality time to do Chris things. So we watched Shield and chilled out for the evening.

That's that!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment