Thursday, 27 November 2014

20th November 2014 - Technicolour!

Another day off without Paul. Admittedly, I knew he wouldn't be with me today, but it still doesn't make it much fun for me!

So I went for a bit of a wander across to the doctors to pop in a prescription, then did some shopping to pass the day away a little.

I wasn't out that long, but Maia was pleased to see me!


As soon as I sat down, she was on my knee! Lovely, but I had a few things to do...what to do...?!

She eventually moved, so I got to get on with my day! Starting with a nice long soak in the bath and a bottle of hair dye! I was bored so thought I'd try a new colour!


Doesn't look that different! Bit more auburn than usual! I quite like it though! Covers a few greys in there! :)

I didn't do a great deal for the rest of the day, because I could and I'm on holiday!

Paul came home at usual time and we relaxed a little, watched tv and had dinner!

We also had a cheeky little pudding treat! Well...it's Paul's birthday!



It was LOVELY! I could eat these all day! I'd be the size of a house, but MMMM!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment