Tuesday, 11 November 2014

4th November 2014 - Same old Same old

Not quite the same old same old as Paul and I dragged our lazy bones out of bed at silly o'clock in the morning and went to the gym!

I am very proud of us but I did end up with jelly legs. That's not fun. I will be making lots of 'oof' noises for the next few days I imagine!

Today in work wasn't that amazing of a day. Apparently things are going to get uber busy...yeah, more than they already are, which I'm not best pleased about. I guess that is what happens when you have a good appraisal! Hmmm...I guess that puts me in a quandary!

The rest of the day was dull. I went home and started with the ironing as that's my usual boring midweek job. 

It was then dinner time. Exciting omelette for us this evening! With beans! Pushing that boat out. It was yum. 


Not content with that level of yum for my tea, we had even more treats! Paul spoils me!


Creme brûlée! My favourite!

We watched some tv then had a fairly early night.

Boring Tuesday!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment