Saturday, 20 December 2014

13th December 2014 - One Last Time

4:10am Paul came home. Yeah. Guess how impressed I was at that.

I pretended to be asleep as I knew that the alarm was set to go off at 7:30am and so wanted to get at least a few hours sleep.

I managed it and woke up with the alarm. Paul wasn't impressed at the alarm going off. Neither was he best pleased that he had to get up. Get up we did, though, as we had to get Barney to fat club for his last weigh in of the year!

We were bang on time, rather than early like we normally are, as we had to defrost the car as there were lovely patterns on the window. Probably should have taken pictures of that. Oh well!

When we got home, we headed to bed for a couple more hours' sleep. I was really grumpy so it was probably for the best to get me unconscious!

The time came for us to get up and go out again. We had a prior engagement that I wasn't going to cancel for ANYTHING!

We went to the local burrito place for a hangover-curing burrito for Paul, then headed from there into town. We had some time to kill before our important appointment so had a quick drink in a local mead establishment.


Whilst enjoying a cold foamy beer, I perused the extensive cocktail menu. I noticed something curious...


The Egg Nog contains 'some stuff'. What the heck is that?! Cat food? Steak? Ribena? WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!

I don't really know what Egg Nog is. I can't say I've ever had any...so if people can tell me what the 'stuff' might be, I'd appreciate it!

We hurried out of the bar and over to our meeting.

One Last Time.


I loved it. I may or may not have had a little tear or two. I am going to have to see it again. Soon.

From there, we contemplated getting a little snack, but I started feeling a little poorly (I hit my head yesterday and the bump was a bit painful) so we went home. Paul went to bed as he was 'tired'. I watched Strictly and then X Factor. It was the final and seemed very...stretched. Got a bit bored so started watching comedy instead.

I then started nodding off so sent myself to bed. I'm so sensible.

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment