Sunday, 21 December 2014

14th December 2014 - Christmas Wrapping!

I went to bed at around 11:30pm. As I was going to sleep, Paul woke up dehydrated. So he got up and I nodded off!

We woke up at a normal time and felt ok, which made a nice change! Paul had to head off to Manchester to go to the football so I decided to go into town and get the rest of my Christmas shopping done!

Town was busy. I hated it. So it was my intention to get it all done ASAP.

I managed to get pretty much everything except for a few things that were in shops where the queue was out the door. I'll have to come back again later in the week.

When I got home I started wrapping what I had bought. Which is a bit of a pain in the backside when you have cats. Still, I don't think I did a bad job!


I hope people like their gifts!

The cats were being a total pain but I had thought ahead and bought them some catnip goodies to distract them from me and the wrapping paper!


This is Ratty. They both love Ratty!

Paul got back after I finished wrapping and we had a quick dinner and relax for the rest of the evening.

Really don't want to go back to work tomorrow. Booo. I could happily be a lady of leisure!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment