Tuesday, 23 December 2014

16th December 2014 - Town. Again.

We had a fairly good sleep, which is good. Not too much Barney being a naughty sausage, just some. He likes to find the loudest thing he can to stomp on while we're sleeping and wake us up and then be all "who, me? Well now you're awake, you can give me attention, yeah?"

I had a half day morning in the office and got quite a lot done in a short space of time.

This is my last time off for the year except the holidays everyone gets. I'm a bit sad about that.

I came in and did the ironing, as I always do on my time off. There wasn't much so it didn't take me long. I was blessed with a visit from Paul while I was doing it so had some company for a little while! It was good!

When I finished the ironing, I headed into town to get the last of my Christmas shopping done. It wasn't as busy as it had been on Sunday so I was able to navigate a lot better and find what I needed!

I am officially done Christmas shopping with a week to go! This NEVER HAPPENS!

The only bad thing to happen was that I thought I'd lost my phone or it had been stolen at one point. It was hidden under one of Paul's presents but there were 15 minutes when I felt sick. It's a horrible feeling!

After I was done shopping, I met Paul and we had a quick drink before heading home to have some dinner and relax a little.

Barney was doing some relaxing. It's hard being a Barney and having enough energy to keep Mummy awake from the early hours!





Kisses for Mama!


If I scratch the back of his head, he always likes to sniff my fingers afterwards. Strange boy. I guess as that's the only bit of him he can't clean, he needs to see how stinky he is!

We didn't hang around. After dinner we watched tv for a tiny time then headed to sleepyland.

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment