Monday, 8 December 2014

1st December 2014 - Seriously, December?!

How has December come so soon. I know this is a typical blog opener for me at the beginning of each month but it's true! So much to do, so little time!

I think the nasal migraine spray worked as there was little to no pain. Just in case, we didn't go to the gym as I didn't want to make it come back!

Off to work for me and it was a really busy but kinda dull day. A was off so T and I were trying to get on top of a lot of bits and bobs around the office before he comes back tomorrow. We did ok, but really struggled to find a few files. That's the problem with so many people working on so many files! They're all over the show!

After work I came home and did a bit more admin work while waiting for Paul to come home. He was AGES! I hate it when he's late. At least I had company.


Maia immediately came for a cuddle as soon as I sat down! Barney was persuaded to use the heated throw but at least he's in stroking distance.

It was another dull evening for the pair of us. We ate sausage casserole from the freezer, watched tv and headed to bed.

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment