Sunday, 28 December 2014

21st December 2014 - Yum!

I woke up at around 2:30am. Idiot.. I took myself off to bed for the duration of the night.

Paul woke up early but I dozed on for as long as I could.

We didn't have anything to do today, which is really nice. So in our own time we got up and did our chores. I sorted washing and Paul went shopping.

On his travels, he picked up the last bottle of prosecco in Aldi - Old Swan!


Who'd have thought South Liverpool would be so keen on Prosecco?! It can't just be me drinking it after all!

When Paul got back we watched some tv and movies and generally vegetated. Paul also started making our dinner!


Roast ginger-glazed ham with macaroni cheese. This is it nearly ready.


This was my plateful. It was AH-MAY-ZING!


Polished off. Yum.

We watched Love Actually (yes, I'm a sap and made Paul be a sap by watching it with me) but then went to bed. It's going to be a mental week!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment