Tuesday, 30 December 2014

23rd December 2014 - Testing!

I feel like RUBBISH today. Not that this makes a damn bit of difference as I still have to go into work and do a full day. I don't like it but I'm going to man up and get on with it. My way of getting through it is to pretend I'm fine! Should work!

Before going to work I decided to try out one of the new cat foods I received yesterday.


The food seemed to be fairly good, with not so much of the nasty stuff in it, so in theory, the kittens should like it!


I didn't realise it was going to be a pate, but that's ok. Doesn't mean they won't enjoy it.


We only gave them half the pot and it went a long way. I was quite surprised! Ok, so let's see how they like it!


Maia gave it a tentative sniff before digging in.


Barney, the messy eater, dove straight in! No fuss!




Two empty bowls in record time! It was definitely a hit!

I went to work and had a busy day. I had T doing lots of important things and I helped where I could but once again, it was easier to let her get on with it!

I was feeling very sorry for myself when I went home. I lay down on the bed for 5 minutes, which ended up being more like half an hour. Still feeling gloomy, I decided I needed to get on with the ironing as I might not get another chance to do it.

It didn't take long, which is good.

Paul then came in, a little merry from his work Christmas lunch. I was grumpy. This wasn't going to work well.

I started packing for our Christmas adventures and left Paul watching tv downstairs. I then went to bed as I needed more sleep. Need to get my strength together for Christmas!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment