Friday, 5 December 2014

28th November 2014 - Selfless gifts. Honest.

I'm still not feeling 100% so another morning with no gym. Plus I woke up with a bit of a migraine, which, when added to my throat ouchies makes Caroline a dull girl.

I took pills and got on with it. They kicked in quickly which was a relief.

Work was ok today. I spend the morning with a new colleague, teaching her how to input claims, which is a job that takes me a very long time to do so it makes sense for someone else to do it if they can! JE is very thorough and made very detailed notes so I have no doubt that she will be able to do it!

I also had a delivery which I was very excited about!


I got it on sale the other day. I was thinking about the cats and how Maia's getting older and likes her heat (her cuddling on the radiator while I was ironing as an example) and how the vet said that the heat may help Barney and his chest problem. It wasn't for me to snuggle on the sofa with. Nope. Not at all! Looking forward to testing it out!

It won't be tonight though. After work I headed into town and met Paul at Prosecco Friday! So no Fizz Friday for T and I, but some of Paul's pals do it.

It got a bit late, a bit messy and we stumbled home and straight to bed at around 11pm. It's not big or clever. All we ate were bits of cheese. Yep. Tomorrow's post will be predictable!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

1 comment:

  1. don't ever put that on you and turn it on if you have somewhere to be in the next six hours

    ReplyDelete