Saturday, 13 December 2014

6th December 2014 - Attempting to make progress...and failing!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRIS! :)

A lovely little lie in was enjoyed this morning! I like those!

We decided that we should be proactive and attempt to make a start on our Christmas shopping! This never happens! What is with us?!

We headed into town and each went our separate way for a little while, having a look around. I have to be honest, I spent most of the time looking for things for Ted!

I started to get very annoyed with the amount of people in town, as it normally is on a Saturday, but I don't do well when surrounded by people. How do people love shopping?! I don't understand how you could want to be one of those hoards of people!

So once Paul and I met up and had a spot of lunch we looked for a couple of bits, then I got really claustrophobic with all the people milling around John Lewis, so we left, quit shopping and went to have a drink somewhere to discuss presents rather than actually buy them.


Paul took this attractive picture of me on the IPad. Thanks.

I enjoyed a couple of glasses of mulled wine, as it's my favourite drink of choice this year, and came up with a few ideas for gifts.


We took a seat inside this time as the courtyard was really busy. It was nice but I was getting tired and cranky and just wanted to get home!

Upon arrival at the house I plonked myself on the sofa and didn't really get up again, watching the usual Saturday night tv. Nice.

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment