Monday, 5 January 2015

29th December 2014 - Nothing new!

The alarm went off at 6:30am and I snoozed til ten past. Because it's Monday and I have to work today!

I wasn't best pleased but I had offered to, so T could have a decent break so I couldn't grumble too much. I knew it would be quiet so wouldn't be too bad.

Except, for some reason, I started running late, so when Paul offered to give me a lift to the office, we were greeted with a frozen up car.


So we had to defrost the car. Didn't take too long, thank goodness!

BigBoss T was in and was really perplexed as to why we were open. We had 2 calls all day and neither of them were important. Madness. So he let me go at 3pm!

Still, we were open and I proceeded as ever with my day.

I noticed that I hadn't played with my daily calendar yet, and was amused by the Boxing Day offering!


No idea why it's sideways. They have also never seen Barney running around and jumping. Graceful is not the word I would use!

I asked Paul to come and get me and then headed home to do a few chores and relax a little. It needed to be done after a day of boredom at the office.

Can't really remember what we did for the rest of the evening to be honest. Can't have been the most enthralling of pass times!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment