I took loads of awesome pictures today. However they now seem inappropriate. I may share some tomorrow, I don't know.
The reason I'm not sharing them today is down to the fact that when I got home from work this evening I had a call from my Dad to tell me that my Grandmother had just passed away. Dad had only been with her a few hours before.
This news came just over 10 weeks after my Grandfather passed away. Naturally it's very hard for all the family, and I just wish I lived closer to my parents so I could just pop over and give my Dad a big hug.
I don't have many pictures of my Grandma, as she was on a care home for many years and not fit enough to make many family events over the past few years. The last one I have pics from is my cousin Nicola's wedding back in 2007, so my pics today will come from then.
Rest in peace, Lilian. Grandma. Say hi to Grandad for us. Glad you are back together again.
The reason I'm not sharing them today is down to the fact that when I got home from work this evening I had a call from my Dad to tell me that my Grandmother had just passed away. Dad had only been with her a few hours before.
This news came just over 10 weeks after my Grandfather passed away. Naturally it's very hard for all the family, and I just wish I lived closer to my parents so I could just pop over and give my Dad a big hug.
I don't have many pictures of my Grandma, as she was on a care home for many years and not fit enough to make many family events over the past few years. The last one I have pics from is my cousin Nicola's wedding back in 2007, so my pics today will come from then.
![]() |
| This is my grandparents with my cousin, Karen. It's such a nice picture so I wanted to share it with you. |
![]() |
| I may have used this pic when my Grandad died, so forgive me if I did. The proud parents and their children. I love this picture. |


I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma. My deepest condolences.
ReplyDelete