We both had another lie in and then got up for breakfast. Afterwards Paul got on with some assignments for his exam and I set to upstairs.
I went the whole hog. Not just the stuff left over from yesterday but I cleared out 'junk' drawers which just had bit and bobs in that have no other home. I found them homes.
It was a productive day on the whole! I managed to get everything done by dinner time as well!
Grumpy Maia chose to chill with her homies while I paid her no attention as I was tidying up. Bad Mama.
I fancied a fairly early night as I was tired from all the work. I couldn't get to bed. AGAIN. There was a cavorting kitty sprawled on the bed!
LOOK. AT. THAT. BELLEH.
Naturally, I went in for the kiss.
PREVIOUSLY...
2012 - Can't believe this is two years ago!
2013






No comments:
Post a Comment