![]() |
| Photograph borrowed from my Uncle. We're very proud of his war medals. |
Then home to get ready for work. Then work. Which was much the same as yesterday. Nothing exciting to report there. Far from it. I had a horrible day, being asked to do things that other people couldn't be bothered to do, basically! WHY DO I WORK WITH LAZY PEOPLE?! Am I just the schmuck that they know will do it so it all gets put on me? Probably. I don't think that's very fair though. Urgh.
I was cheered up when I got home by a lovely new picture of my totally gorgeous nephew, Teddy!
![]() |
| Photo taken from the photographer (Little Poppitt Photography)'s facebook page. Her website is here. Photo not my own. Sadly. |
He is just the cutest! Annabel only had the pictures done yesterday! Not even 3 weeks old and I think a wonderful model! Such wonderful pictures by the photographer! I hope Annabel lets me see them all!
I had a nark on and bashed some pots and pans around the sink when Paul came home.
I had a gin and tonic to calm down, and we had dinner, watched Castle and How I Met Your Mother, then had an early night again. I'm really crap, aren't I?!
PREVIOUSLY...
20122013


No comments:
Post a Comment