We got up and went to the gym. I decided to try some cardio again for the first time in ages! I took it easy and went on the bike and then decided to go on the arm bike afterwards! It felt good to work up a sweat!
Paul wasn't feeling too great so made a doctors appointment. Poor lamb. He's ok, just on antibiotics for a couple of weeks. He'll be right as rain soon, hopefully!
Then to work. Meh. It's a week of boring work posts, folks. Sorry. I'll keep them short!
After work I headed home and did a few chores but as T was feeling really tired all day, I think it rubbed off on me as well. I was so tired I didn't want to do anything. So I pretty much didn't!
Paul came in and got on with dinner and I spoke to him for a while. I then curled up on the sofa and had a nap before dinner. Yes - it's that bad!
We watched Game of Thrones and I hid during the last part as I knew what was coming. It was gory. As it always is on Thrones I guess!
I then went to bed.
Maia wanted some attention, which I lavished on her. I have no idea why that shoe is there, but it is and there's not a lot I can do about it now!
PREVIOUSLY...
20122013

No comments:
Post a Comment