Paul dropped me at the office and went to get a few odds and ends before going into the office himself. He got a phone call from his boss telling him that he was working from home today. Well, that meant that Paul did too!
Lucky so and so!
I had a pretty lousy day at work which I won't go into right now but it was sucky. :( I managed to get through the day but it was really really rubbish.
Paul came to pick me up from work and I got straight on with my usual weekday job of ironing. It didn't take me too long, which is good! I like it when that happens!
We watched True Blood at relaxed for the rest of the evening. Paul was working and we had a fairly early night. It's never fun when you're still trying to recover from your hangover of the day before!

No comments:
Post a Comment