It absolutely threw it down with rain this morning, literally just for the duration of my walk to work. It came down heavy as I stepped out of the house and stopped as soon as I got to the front door. Grr. My legs were soaked!
It got so bad that I had to take off my shoes so they could dry out! Luckily for me I had my fluffy slippers here so was able to keep my feet toasty warm!
It's a good look, with my suit trousers, no?!
It was a mad busy day but got a lot done and was pleased with it! Go me!
The one kicker is that I was sending a LOT of emails out that were a bit on the snarky side, which meant that I was getting the retaliation. I'm just the messenger! Be nice to me. So whenever I saw the new email icon, I approached it in fear!
I quickly opened it to get rid of the notification then closed it again like a wimp! I'll print it later! I'm on my lunch! I don't want meanies ruining my break!
No rest for the wicked today though, as when I got home I was determined to get the ironing DONE. I mean all of it. All that holiday stuff that has been there since we got back. I want it GONE! So I got on with it, stopping for a quick 45 minute break for my tea (chorizo burgers...mmm!) and an episode of Stargate.
I did it. By 9pm it was finished!
![]() |
| Maia was so happy it was empty, she put her favourite piece of lace in there in playful celebration! |
Yes, Frodo. I feel my ironing challenge IS as big of a deal as you casting the One Ring into the fires of Mount Doom! Shame I didn't have an eagle to carry me to bed as well!
I played with Maia for a while once I finished as she was feeling feisty. Then Barney came and made it all about him so Maia wouldn't play any more. These two cannot play together. That it impossible. I feel sorry for Maia as I don't get to play with her very often as Barney always takes over. He's such a spoiler.
We then went to bed and hoped for a good night's sleep. As we do every night!




No comments:
Post a Comment