We both slept really badly. Paul because he wasn't feeling too well and me because I had drunk s whole bottle of wine yesterday on not a lot of food and was paranoid that the alarm wouldn't go off, or something daft like that.
Well done me.
Well done me.
Paul was feeling very poorly indeed, and had been a little bit for some time so made himself s doctors appointment for this evening. I went to work and went through the motions of a very busy day with my eyes pretty much shut all day. Not impressed.
Paul had to do the shopping after his doctors' appointment for our weekly food so I came home and did a few chores while I waited for him.
Paul had to do the shopping after his doctors' appointment for our weekly food so I came home and did a few chores while I waited for him.
We had a choice of things for dinner: omelette or sausage and mash...well, I think we all know which one I chose!
It was yum. I LOVE this meal!
It was yum. I LOVE this meal!
We watched tv for a bit but we're both really tired so went to bed fairly early, hoping for a better sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment