Happy St David's Day to all my Welsh friends!
This morning I went to the gym. I did some hardcore interval training on the treadmill. I have been tired the rest of the day!
When I got home, I discovered that today's #Do40ForLent is 40 seconds of skipping. Anyone who knows me knows I have no garden and a matchbox of a house. Luckily I have these:
Indoor skipping rope. Well...ropeless skipping rope anyway! It's fab!
They might look a bit off but they are perfect when you have very little room!
This morning I went to the gym. I did some hardcore interval training on the treadmill. I have been tired the rest of the day!
When I got home, I discovered that today's #Do40ForLent is 40 seconds of skipping. Anyone who knows me knows I have no garden and a matchbox of a house. Luckily I have these:
Indoor skipping rope. Well...ropeless skipping rope anyway! It's fab!
They might look a bit off but they are perfect when you have very little room!
No comments:
Post a Comment