Very lazy Sunday today. Which was very much needed. Especially as it turns out I fell asleep on the sofa, so only went to bed at 4.15am!
After dinner, we decided to play a game that we've had for ages. I believe Chris gave it to me for my birthday last year...
Yeah, it sucks. I was losing then winning then got booted out! Paul was winning the losing then winning (as I'd been kicked out) but still lost. WTF?!
Then we decided to play Lost: Via Domus. Not impressed by that either.
Apparently it's for the fans. I might play (with Paul's assistance) for a little longer until we meet Ben and Desmond so I hope it improves!
After dinner, we decided to play a game that we've had for ages. I believe Chris gave it to me for my birthday last year...
Yeah, it sucks. I was losing then winning then got booted out! Paul was winning the losing then winning (as I'd been kicked out) but still lost. WTF?!
Then we decided to play Lost: Via Domus. Not impressed by that either.
Apparently it's for the fans. I might play (with Paul's assistance) for a little longer until we meet Ben and Desmond so I hope it improves!
No comments:
Post a Comment