Work was boring. I won't bore you with it.
After work, Paul and I went to this place...
The Looney bin. Where all the crazy people go. Also known as The Gym.
I think I might have taken some guy's machine, but as there was no stuff on it and it wasn't paused, how was I to know?!
They got me back, as the work out wasn't recorded on my key fob so it looks like all I did was row for 5 minutes, and that's only because I manually inputted it. I was mighty displeased, so I was.
Pah. I'll show them. Or I'll just secretly send death stares behind their back and mock them when I think they aren't listening.
After work, Paul and I went to this place...
The Looney bin. Where all the crazy people go. Also known as The Gym.
I think I might have taken some guy's machine, but as there was no stuff on it and it wasn't paused, how was I to know?!
They got me back, as the work out wasn't recorded on my key fob so it looks like all I did was row for 5 minutes, and that's only because I manually inputted it. I was mighty displeased, so I was.
Pah. I'll show them. Or I'll just secretly send death stares behind their back and mock them when I think they aren't listening.
No comments:
Post a Comment