Productive Saturday, anyone?
Yeah, we had a very productive morning. Did shopping in Speke, Liverpool city centre and Asda.
Does anyone else get REALLY annoyed with people in town when they are shopping? Why do people walk so slowly? And not in a straight line? And look at you like you're in their way when you're walking normally?! Is there some sort of shopping etiquette that were are not sticking to? I didn't know there was one? Walk slowly and irritate the heck out of as many people as possible? Believe you are the most important people on the high street and make it your mission to take as many people out with your paper Primark bags as possible?!
Aherm.
Anyway.
When we got back home, after a quick clear up, we decided to take on a massive challenge. Anyone who follows me on twitter may have noticed me posting things with the hashtag #Do40ForLent. Basically, a personal trainer has taken it upon himself to help the folks on twitter get fitter and be gym free. All the exercises and challenges he sets can be done at home or in the local park. Great idea, right? So he decided that he doesn't like people who give up, so instead of giving things up for Lent, we needed to do things for Lent. Do 40 of them. Brilliant. Except on this, the final day, we had to do ALL the previous exercises. All 40 of them. Well, 36 or so I think it worked out as.
Paul and I took on the above challenge. It was bloody tough! I'm not in bad shape but my muscles aren't very strong...or particularly existent now I mention it! THIS IS NOT EASY.
I actually was laughing and crying at the same time by 'day 25'...
I expect this is going to be hurting me for a good few days now. Legs are so tired and wobbly, they don't want me to move. I may have to oblige them.

No comments:
Post a Comment