Thursday, 4 April 2013

02/04/2013 - It's Tuesday but it feels like Monday but isn't.


Back to work after a long weekend. Anyone else feel jet-lagged today?! That hour hasn't half made me feel wonky!

In nice and early for the arrival of our newbie! Who's lovely. Fingers crossed I still think this in a few weeks time! It's a time of change in the legal industry which I have previously mentioned and so today, as well as teaching the new lady how things are in our office, we were all learning what we have to do with the changes that are being brought in. Not fun.

The day dragged to start off with then went really quick towards the end of the day. It's usually the other way around.

Still, when I got home, there was no rest for the wicked and more tidying up to do. Can you believe that the spare room STILL isn't done?! You can only imagine how bad it was, huh?!

Anyway, I came across one of our Christmas presents from Paul's Mum, and decided it was the perfect time for us to display it!


This is a welsh love spoon. It sounds a bit kinky, but isn't it pretty?! It now has pride of place on the chimney breast in the spare room!




No comments:

Post a Comment