Made extra un-fun by the fact that colleague T is on holiday for the next two weeks, so I have to do her work as well as mine. At least it's only 9 days and not months, like it was before.
At home, the unglamorous life is well and truly partying. Our shower is blocked. Which is not good. We have put two different types of unblocker down there and it's having none of it. We're going to try each of these bad boys until one of them does the job.
Want to see how busy my day was:
I've barely been making 100% recently, as a lot of my work is off machine. I'm quite proud to be over 250% again!
Once home, we had dinner and lamented the fact that we don't have a lot of TV to watch now that most series have ended for the summer over in America. What are we going to do now?!
Have an early night, probably. I'm really not complaining.
Today's #FitTeam13 #PhotoFitChallenge: Planking.
Since last month I've got quite good at planking. Taking a picture of yourself doing it, however...not so easy!



No comments:
Post a Comment