It's Remembrance Day here in the UK today. I wear my poppy with pride.
For once the cats didn't chew it or savage it so I consider this a success!
I had a bad day in work. I think I was annoyed by both my boss and my line manager in equal measure. Pretty much before 10am. I am very easily annoyed during office hours these days but today I was particularly annoyed.
I am basically doing my boss's Christmas shopping for him I think. Plus booking train tickets here there and everywhere. Plus needed to be able to read minds. I can't say that is a skill I am blessed with.
I don't know how I survived the day but I did. It wasn't the easiest of things to do.
Then a fairly usual Monday evening. I sat about and did nothing, watched some tv and went to bed at a reasonable time. Not a very interesting day to tell you about but, hey, no change there!

No comments:
Post a Comment