Luckily, we were off work this morning. So even though Paul got up and worked from home, I tried to get another few hours sleep. I think I got a little more but not enough. I can really feel the fatigue.
If this video works, you can see what he's like.
Note that I had brought some biscuits to him and he was still wanting to eat those even while retching. Daft boy.
I got to work just after one, and it immediately felt like I hadn't been away. I was just as tired as if I had been in work all week already!
I went through the motions of the day and confessed to T that I thought I'd be asleep really early tonight.
That was not an option, as we had a hot date!
Due to the cancellation of #Whedonsday, we decided to take advantage of Orange Wednesday (or is it EE Wednesday...I'm not clear on that...) which means you buy a cinema ticket and you get one free!
So we went to see Catching Fire!
We enjoyed it! It's been a while since I read the books - I think it was last year some time - so I couldn't remember exactly what happened, but I think it was very good. Looking forward to the next instalment!
It was after 10 when we got home, so we had a quick drink, medicated Barney and went to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment