We got up and went to the gym. Paul ran and I did weights. It was a good session! I didn't really want to go when I first woke up but we were glad we went!
From there it was another working day. Another yawnsome working day full of the same old same old! T was only in for a half day so I was quite lonely for the rest of the afternoon! I got the work done and counted down the hours and minutes for the end of the day!
I then came home and waited for Paul to come back. And waited. And waited some more. He was in a meeting that went on for AGES! I decided I needed cheering up and needed something to giggle at, so put old episodes of Mock of Week on to be entertained! I enjoyed it! They were really quite old but no less amusing!
Maia was watching as well. She's a big fan of Russell Howard I think!
When Paul got home he had come via the shops and brought pizza with him! SUCCESS!
There was nothing else really on tv so we kept watching Mock the Week until we saw that there was a 90s music 'brit-pop' special on, so we switched to that instead!
Paul was alarmed by some of the terrible music that the 90s had back in the day!
I went to bed. Paul kept watching! I need some beauty sleep!
PREVIOUSLY...
2012
2013
No comments:
Post a Comment