Paul being up and out early lead to Barney being the naughtiest of naughty boys all morning. He was chasing and attacking Maia pretty much from the time I got up to the time I left the house. I had to move Maia on more than one occasion to get her out of the way of his wrath. No idea why he got the devil in him but I was not amused.
While Maia was out of the way, he took out his vengeance on something else.
Move over, Andrex puppy - Barney will give you a run for your money. Urgh. So naughty.
After doing a little clearing up I headed to work for another loooooong day in the office. SO. DULL.
After work I came home and prepped myself for an evening of #Whedonsday action! WHOOP! It's BA-ACK! We watched some Buffy, which we had neglected for a few weeks and the most recent episode of SHIELD which was also good and really upping it's game. Shame there are only a couple of episodes left this season.
Once #Whedonsday ended we had peppermint tea and headed for bed. Only I couldn't get in. Someone else was being me.
That boy is so cute. SO NAUGHTY but so cute, darn it!
Once he moved, it was sleepy time!
PREVIOUSLY...
20122013



No comments:
Post a Comment