Then to work, which was naff. When isn't it, though, to be fair! I have much better things I could be doing!
After work I came home. Paul is out. Again. So I had a date with my ironing! YAY! Can't leave Paul shirtless, can I?
Notice anything wrong with these pictures?
Nope - me neither.
I got a fair amount done. Not all of it by a long shot, but enough so we can get by without having to go to work in our underwear. Although judging by the weather forecast for this weekend, perhaps it would be the most comfortable outfit!
Paul wasn't too late home, so we had leftovers from last night's Puerto Rican chicken and rice and watched the finale of Arrow. Which was good. Another show we have to live without until September. Sigh.
We then had a cup of peppermint tea and headed to bed. These two little faces were awaiting us!
So precious.
PREVIOUSLY...
20122013






No comments:
Post a Comment