T had a late night at Katy Perry which isn't good as apparently the concert was full of young-ish kids and it didn't finish until late and they all would have school today. Bad concert organisers. Very bad.
I had a delivery today!
Treatment for my dodgy foot! I have a heat pack which you have already seen this week, but we don't really have room in our freezer for a spare bag of peas to use as an ice pack! So we bought an actual ice pack thing! We got a little one as well which is good as I can take that on holiday with us in case I get a migraine!
Speaking of holiday - I had a small panic attack about my passport today so took a stroll to the post office and sent it off! It has 7 weeks to come back. They say it takes about 3 weeks to come through. Keep your fingers crossed for me please!
After work I headed home and took on those lowly 7 shirts I had left from yesterday! They took longer than they should have but at least I got them done!
WHOOP! It's empty! For all of 2 days until I get all my washing done this weekend. Then the circle starts over again. Waaaa!
Paul and I had dinner, watched a little tv and then had another early-ish night. Boring Thursday!
PREVIOUSLY...
20122013



No comments:
Post a Comment