The first day of my future sister-in-law's hen do! Which meant traveling from Liverpool to Lichfield to Redditch to Stratford-upon-Avon.
Of course, I can't say everything that went on, but some pictures of my day may...hint...at the antics.
It was also day 1 of migraine. Let's not focus on that...
Of course, I can't say everything that went on, but some pictures of my day may...hint...at the antics.
It was also day 1 of migraine. Let's not focus on that...
![]() |
| I'm not sure if this was a bargain or not. However, it got me to where I needed to be! |
![]() |
| Stafford train station. I've spent many an hour here in the last 10 years. Can't say it's all been fun...but it's been ok... |
![]() |
| Queen Sophie "Spohicles/Sophocles" Hartley. Mamma cat. The friendliest kitty you ever did meet. She also likes boxes. |
![]() |
| Commadore Charles Zeus Zoltan Hartley III. Aka Charlicles or Chuckles. 20 weeks old (or so) here. Little Chucky Rascal! |
![]() |
| One of the hen's many surprise gifts. A lickable calendar. Filth, I tells ya. |
![]() |
| This is Annabel licking said calendar. Disgusting. In many many ways! |







No comments:
Post a Comment