Sunday, 8 January 2012

7th January 2012

Day two of hen do and day 2 of migraine. It was do bad I had to retire from the celebrations back to my parents' house.
Cue sympathy for me...anyone? Someone?
Here are some pics while I could still see to take them.

The outside of the cottage we stayed in. It was gorgeous. I want to own it and live in it as my house!

Fabulous spa! Gutted I couldn't fully enjoy it but the bits when I wasn't in total mind blowing agony with migraine were very nice and relaxing.

After having to retire from hen party activities, and back in the family homestead; Chuckles helps a poorly Cagga by not making her sit up to remove her socks. Such a thoughtful kitten!

Guess what?! Sophie's still in a box!

After all the sock removing, Charlie passed out on Mummy Hartley's knee in front of Casualty. Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Whoop for blogging! I'm going to do the same again this year after the disaster of 2010 (a full month was missing over the course of the year).

    Don't know whether to post on my current blog(s) or to set a new blog up for it or maybe I should just set up one new blog, scrap the others and I post everything on there (pics, running, and erm...)

    ReplyDelete