Sunday, 8 January 2012

8th January 2012

My fiancé is poorly sick and I have day 3 of migraine. Seems to be a little better now but not perfect. For the past 3 days I've taken a variety of different medication (not at the same time) and some have dulled the pain but none have cured. Any suggestions?
Also included some other Lichfield pics.
So happy to be home now!

The various medicines I have taken since Friday to rid me of my headache/migraine. None have worked. For the record, I did not take them all at the same time, nor conflicting pills in the same day.

This is Buttros-Buttros. He is a very old tropical fish. A pink kissing gourami. He must be going on for 10 years old now. He's ace!

This is Ghali. He lives with Buttros-Buttros. I don't know if either of them are male or female, but they are old and pink and they kiss and stuff!

Sophicles looking out of the window at the birdies.

Chuckles in a Harvey Nicks bag. He loves it in there!

Lichfield Cathedral, as seen from my old bedroom (now the cat room) window.

Sophie in a box.

Charlie in his first collar. He does not like it. Or me, now! Nasty Auntie Cagga put it on him.

Pretty kitties on a hideous carpet!

So you can see just how tiny Charlie is! My foot is in a UK size 5 running shoe.

I'm going home to ma honey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment