Mondays in work are always such fun, aren't they? I'm almost certain I start every Monday post like this!
Anyway, I didn't have a particularly great day today. Was feeling really miserable.
Not even the sun shining through my office window cheered me up. Mostly because it was really bright and it tried to blind me. Evil sun.
That vague orange glow is the sun. It looks a bit crap here, but I promise it was really bright!
I came home and felt miserable still, even after Paul and kitty cuddles. So we had to go for the last resort: Steak for dinner.
Ordinarily I would have taken a picture for you guys, as it was pretty much a perfect meal...however...I inhaled it! I was so hungry, it didn't even occur to me to take a picture until after I'd eaten it!
Didn't really do anything after that. Came to bed.
Dull day. At least I took a picture though, right?!

looks like the evil sun brought along an evil minion as well - love the reflection in the window
ReplyDelete