Had a rough day in work. I think that people forget that I am learning how to do parts of my job as I go along. I do not know exactly what I am doing in some respects. Which is why it would be nice to get some help every now and again.
Having a bad day in work is always made more difficult when I know that Paul is off work and only round the corner. It makes me want to go home all the more!
However, when I did eventually get home, I came back to this sight:
Yeah.
He's been doing some coursework for an exam he's taking soon. And he works best with everything surrounding him. So there wouldn't have been room for me at home anyway.
To cheer me up, I asked if we could put on a familiar movie in the background which would be like a hug.
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring it is! :)
We also needed to clear the rest of the booze out of the house so we can try to drink as little as possible through March (except the hen do I am on in 2 weeks time, that is...and the pre-planned night out on Saturday!) so there was nothing else for it. We needed to drink the bottle of rose and the fizz we had.
Yes, turning to alcohol when you've had a bad day is not the best idea. It sure cheered me up though! Because, you know...fizz!


No comments:
Post a Comment