Friday, 8 March 2013

07/03/2013 - 6 months to go!

Yup, today brings the awareness that there are exactly 6 months until our wedding. Yikes.

Another busy day in work. Not quite a 500%-er like yesterday, as my head wasn't in it this morning. I was very distracted by one thing or another.

Anyway, made myself a doctors appointment and hair dresser appointment (both very much needed and overdue!) then headed back to work to more doom and gloom and the news I'm going to have to work extra extra hard these next few weeks. GREAT.

I came home late, we went to the shops, then I settled down to do some work from home. And somehow broke the office printer. Oops. I'm not going back to try to fix it. It will have to wait! I hope that it doesn't blow up over night or anything...

When I realised that working at home is kinda futile right now, Paul and I had dinner and watched the first episode of Breaking Bad. I need to give it a few more eps to form a solid opinion. Anyone who reads this watch it?

Anyway, after that finished, I thought I'd learn how to fold origami cranes.

Guys, I'd like you to meet Gavin, my first attempt at an origami crane!




Yeah, he's a bit crap. But it was my first go! Will try harder next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment