Saturday, 9 March 2013

08/03/2013 - TFI Friday


Another busy work day. Which is fine. Kinda getting used to those right now.

It just makes Friday evening that bit more satisfying! We can sit back and relax for a couple of days.


We had potentially our last organic vegetable box delivered. While delicious, at the same time, they're not cheap. We're in the 6 month bracket until our wedding so need to pinch every penny. This is a nice to have, not need to have. So, lovely fresh and still dirty vegetables, it's ta ta for now. See you in October...maybe...

I came home from work and we decided to have a nice early dinner of 'Steak thingy' which is an invention of Paul's. It's frying steak with pasta, red pesto and linguine, topped with extra parmesan. It's simple yet effective. MMM.

After another ep of Breaking Bad (which isn't the most chipper of shows to watch, but I think that's the point) we just chilled and channel hopped!



No glass of wine for us! A nice mug of peppermint tea this Friday! See - saving money and being healthier! Aren't you proud, blog friends?! Wonder how long this will last...

Anyway, we were both pretty shattered so after watching a documentary thing on Eden about some chap who decided to go meditate in the Australian desert and got a little bit lost and managed to survive without food and water for a bloomin' long time (I hadn't heard of this before but you can see details of the show I'm talking about here) we decided to have an early night.

Friends, I am truly getting old. Although I went out last weekend and got pretty merry, so there's life in this gal yet!


1 comment:

  1. We've imposed austerity measures for the foreseeable future, starting with us emptying the cupboards to see what we can make for dinner this week to reduce our Asda spends. We had half a shopping list and still managed to spend the same amount. Something's not right...

    ReplyDelete