Thursday, 3 January 2013

02/01/2013 - The first 'real' day of the year!

I never count the first of January as a real day.

 Does anyone actually do anything on the first day of the year other than vegetate and plan how tomorrow you'll get fit/healthy/not drink/be better...then eat pizza, eat the rest of the Christmas chocolate etc? BEST DAY OF THE YEAR!

Which makes today the first real day. What did I do? Went to work, came home and realised I REALLY need to tidy my house! What made me come to this realisation? This:

Ever get the feeling you and your partner have too many shoes?!

2 comments:

  1. what is more annoying is that I don't even use 3/4ths of them, but yet I can't seem to throw them away or even donate them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. Those are the ones we actually do wear and are too lazy to be neat with!

    ReplyDelete