Saturday, 5 January 2013

03/01/2013 - Have I really had time off?!

So before Christmas I was working my bottom off. As a basic explanation my old AssHat of a line manager left to set up his on firm. And he literally just left, which left us in a pile of...well...you get the picture. He also took one of the other Solicitors with him, who did leave notes on files but they were awful.


Couldn't miss an opportunity to use this picture again!
 Our new guy is a nice chap but had NO idea of the mess he was getting himself into.

Anyway, he has been reviewing files and dictating notes and letters to go on them. Problem is that our secretary is now part-time. Which means I have to pick up the slack. And I am slow! I have never done typing before like this. I'm fast at typing my own stuff but listening to someone else talk and trying to keep up...yeah - I suck.

It needs doing so I do it. But I really am not the quickest person for the job! What doesn't help is when your connection to your remote server crashes every minute so I'm merrily typing away then have to rewind as it stopped working two paragraphs ago!

ARGH! - It got to 7 of 20 then gave up altogether.
 
Still, doing all this typing makes me look very efficient indeed! Today was no exception. 

125% of daily work...not bad...

It's not the most I've ever done but I think it's a pretty efficient Thursday of work!

246.7%...that's more like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment